What can you do at Hanwell Community Library?
- Borrow library books
- Return library books borrowed from us or any other Ealing library
- Renew library books
- Browse library books
- Register as a new library user
- Attend one of our activities such as Storytime.
- Use our Community Room as a space for your local group (to find out more about this, please ask in the Library or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pay a fine via card
- Hold books from other London libraries.
- Use the public PC’s and workspaces
- Access Ealing Law Centre’s services- www.ealinglawcentre.org.uk
What are we unable to help with at Hanwell Community Library?
- Resetting your library pin number
- Renewing books over the phone
- Disputing fines
- Replacing lost library cards
To resolve any of these issues, please either visit or contact Ealing Central Library (T) 02088256503 (E) email@example.com.